Health & Hygiene promotion
Healthy people with Better, Affordable care
- To improve the overall health quality, by making health care & more BHU, CHC, reliable, accessible, and safe.
- To improve the health of the community population by supporting proven interventions to address behavioral, social and, environmental determinants of health in addition to delivering higher-quality care
- To reduce the cost of quality health care for individuals, families.
Child and Mother Health care
- Knowledge of contraception & welcome to reduction in the child and mother mortality rate, and Promotion of health risk management
- Assess Strengthening and implementation of Occupational Safety and Health Training for LHV, and Traditional Dais.
- Awareness against communicable diseases among the people
Sexual Reproductive Health Rights
- Built up safe Health practices at taluka level into SRHR. Build capacity of SRHR activist to introduce safe health practices including SRHR in High Schools, Colleges.
- To build the teachers capacity to make them able to sensitize the girls on sensitive issues and to handle and respond to the needs and questions of girls.
- To introduce SRHR to stakeholders including local government officials, teachers, parents, elected representatives, religious leaders and scholars.
Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
To enhance the Humanitarian Preparedness
- Develop District Hazards mapping plan and inform Government and people of Hazards.
- To carry out environmental activities for school children in the respective UCs targeting at least 20 % of the schools in the UCs.
- Capacity building program New formed & existing VDRMCs to help villages to form VDRM plan and committees and UDRRM plans and committees
- Develop UC based Rescue volunteer team and train them for preparedness and to carry out rescue work during emergency, including national emergency.
- Train govt staff in loss estimation and Humanitarian response.
- Create district level ware house with stock for emergencies.
Women Rights and women Empowerment
- Discrimination of Economic Inequality labor women mostly related to agriculture.
- The pursuit of equal rights for women
- Prevention of Violence against women which disturbing consequence of cultures where the toleration of unequal relations accrue between the sexes.
- Improve access of women and credit for securing for their sustainable residential and land rights.
- Women Empowerment through technical trainings, skills development and career development courses.